SUBMIT A BLOG POST, WIN A $30 GIFT CARD TO FROYOWORLD!
- Submissions will be received via the “Contest Submissions” page on the blog, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The theme of this contest is “Love and Relationships,” but all entries related to the Asian-American community or to Yale will be accepted. For examples of previous submissions to last year’s contest, check out the Contests category.
- All entries must be in by 11:59 pm on March 3rd, 2011.
- Winners will be decided by a voting system open to the general public. Entries will be posted on the blog, where guests will be allowed to cast their vote within a 3-day time frame. The first place winner will receive a $30 gift card to FroyoWorld, and a runner-up will receive $10.
- Eligibility: participants must be a current Yale student to be eligible for the prize, although alumni are more than welcome to submit blog entries.